Food and drink
Food and drink
The Eden Project is famed for its attention to food that not only tastes good but is also sustainably sourced from local suppliers.
This year all food is paid for by cash or card rather than tokens (except for pasties on exit, which can be paid for by cash or alcohol tokens).
- Eden Kitchen: open midday – 2.30pm
- Burrito Bar: open midday – 9pm
- Burger Bar: open midday – 9pm
- Kebab Shack: open 5pm – 9pm
- Moules at Eden: open midday – 9pm
- Pasties available on exit in the Visitor Centre from 10pm
Med Terrace restaurant
You can treat yourself to a delicious meal in our Med Terrace restaurant inside our Mediterranean Biome, with fully waitered table service. Check out the range of pizzas, pasta and other Mediterranean cuisine – see full menu here.
Tables are available to book from 5.30pm with last reservation available at 7pm. Booking is essential – please call 01726 818571 to book your table.
- Stage Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks – open 5-11pm
- WEEE Man Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks – open midday til 10pm
- Link Bar inside Eden Kitchen: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks – open 4-9pm.
- Eden Cocktail Bar outside in the Garden: serving a range of freshly mixed cocktails – open 12-10pm.
Lager, ale and cider pints: £4.50 each, payment by token only
Soft drinks: £2 each, payment by token only
Spirits plus mixer: £4.50 each, payment by token only
Red or white wine: £4.50 each, payment by token only
Cocktails: £6.50 each, payment by token, cash or credit card