Food and drink
Food and drink
The Eden Project is famed for its attention to food that not only tastes good but is also sustainably sourced from local suppliers. These delicious options are what’s available on-site on an Eden Sessions day! Our food outlets are open until the headline act begins (often around 9pm).
All food is paid for by cash or card rather than tokens (except for pasties on exit, which can be paid for by cash or alcohol tokens).
- Eden World Kitchen
- Eden Grill
- Spice Shack
- Halloumi Fries Shack
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Pasties available on exit in the Visitor Centre from 10pm
Med Terrace restaurant
You can treat yourself to a delicious meal in our Med Terrace restaurant inside our Mediterranean Biome. Check out the range of pizzas, pasta and other Mediterranean cuisine – see full menu here.
Tables are available to book from 5.30pm with last reservation available at 7.30pm. Booking is essential – please call 01726 818571 to book your table.
- Orchard Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Garden Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Link Bar: inside Eden Kitchen: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Eden Cocktail Bar: outside in the Garden: serving a range of freshly mixed alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails
Please note that bringing your own alcohol is not permitted. Drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in glasses and cans are also not allowed.
In our efforts to reduce single-use plastic at Eden we’ve introduced reusable cups at the Sessions.
How it works
- You’ll need to pay £1 in addition to the price of your first drink. This is a one off, non-refundable charge that goes towards the cost of producing them – a cup is then yours to keep (and reuse!) as you like.
- Important: We operate a token system for bars at the Eden Sessions, so to purchase your first drink you will need a cup token AND a drinks token – please purchase these at the token sheds close to each bar or at the visitor centre on entry. If you’d like more than one drink at the same time, remember to purchase multiple cup tokens, including for soft drink and water – unless you choose to use your own vessel at water refill stations around site.
- Once your reusable cup is empty you may swap it for a clean one whenever you redeem drinks tokens at our bars.
- At the end of the night you can return the cup to us if you wish, or keep it to bring back to another Session and reuse at home. Feel free to bring your cup from last year’s Session if you’d like! #refillnotlandfill
If you’re only planning to enjoy the free tap water available around site (not available from bars but available from multiple refill locations around Eden) you can use your own vessels and therefore don’t have to purchase an Eden Sessions cup unless you’d like to.