Food and drink
Food and drink
The Eden Project is famed for its attention to food that not only tastes good but is also sustainably sourced from local suppliers. See below for the delicious options available at the Eden Sessions! Our food outlets are open until the headline act begins (usually at 9pm).
All food is paid for by card only, including pasties which will be available at the end of the night in the Visitor Centre.
- Biome Kitchen – serving burgers and burritos
- Little Lunch Box – serving Indian flatbreads from 5pm
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Pasties available on exit in the Visitor Centre from 10.30pm
- Orchard Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Crescent Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Link Bar: inside Biome Kitchen: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
Please note that bringing your own alcohol is not permitted. Drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in glasses and cans are also not allowed.
In our efforts to reduce single-use plastic at Eden we’ve introduced reusable cups at the Sessions.
How it works
- You’ll need to pay £1 in addition to the price of your first drink. This is a one off, non-refundable charge that goes towards the cost of producing them – a cup is then yours to keep (and reuse!) as you like.
- Once your reusable cup is empty you may swap it for a clean one when you buy your next drink, so hold on to your cup.
- Feel free to bring your cup from a previous year’s Session if you’d like! #refillnotlandfill
If you’re only planning to enjoy the free tap water available around site (not available from bars but available from multiple refill locations around Eden) you can use your own plastic cups or bottles and therefore don’t have to purchase an Eden Sessions cup, unless you’d like to. However, no glass may be brought onto site, and stainless steel bottles (in the style of Chilly’s bottles) will not be allowed in the Arena.
We are no longer using tokens as payment at our bars. However, any tokens from previous years’ Sessions presented as payment at a bar will still be able to be redeemed. Please note we are a cashless site and ensure you bring an appropriate form of payment. Cards will be accepted at all bars and food outlets.