Food and drink
Food and drink
The Eden Project is famed for its attention to food that not only tastes good but is also sustainably sourced from local suppliers.
All food is paid for by cash or card rather than tokens (except for pasties on exit, which can be paid for by cash or alcohol tokens).
- Eden Kitchen: open 12–3pm
- Cantina: open 12–9pm (kids food not available after 5pm)
- Burger Bar: open 12–9pm (kids food not available after 5pm)
- Spice Shack: open 12–9pm
- Ice Cream Parlour: open 11am – 9pm
- Coffee House: open 9am – 6pm
- Core Cafe: open 10am – 5pm
- Pasties available on exit in the Visitor Centre from 10pm
Med Terrace restaurant
You can treat yourself to a delicious meal in our Med Terrace restaurant inside our Mediterranean Biome. Check out the range of pizzas, pasta and other Mediterranean cuisine – see full menu here.
Tables are available to book from 5.30pm with last reservation available at 7.30pm. Booking is essential – please call 01726 818571 to book your table.
- Orchard Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Garden Bar: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Link Bar inside Eden Kitchen: serving lager, ale, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Eden Cocktail Bar outside in the Garden: serving a range of freshly mixed cocktails
Lager, ale and cider pints: £4.50 each, payment by token only
Soft drinks: £2 each, payment by token only
Spirits plus mixer: £4.50 each, payment by token only
Red, rosé or white wine: £4.50 each, payment by token only
Cocktails: £6.50 each, payment by token, cash or credit card
Please note that bringing your own alcohol is not permitted. Drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in glasses and cans are also not allowed.
In our efforts to reduce single-use plastic at Eden we’ve introduced reusable cups at the Sessions.
How it works
- You’ll need to pay £1 in addition to the price of your first drink. This is a one off, non-refundable charge that goes towards the cost of producing them – a cup is then yours to keep (and reuse!) as you like.
- Important: We operate a token system for bars at the Eden Sessions, so to purchase your first drink you will need a cup token AND a drinks token – please purchase these at the token sheds close to each bar. If you’d like more than one drink at the same time, remember to purchase multiple cup tokens, including for soft drink and water – unless you choose to use your own vessel at water refill stations around site.
- Once your reusable cup is empty you may swap it for a clean one whenever you redeem drinks tokens at our bars.
- At the end of the night you can return the cup to us if you wish, or keep it to bring back to another Session and reuse at home. #refillnotlandfill
If you’re only planning to enjoy the free tap water available around site (not available from bars but available from multiple refill locations around Eden) you can use your own vessels and therefore don’t have to purchase an Eden Sessions cup unless you’d like to.