How Inside Track Passes work
In the past, our most popular Sessions have sold out within hours. Buying an Inside Track Pass means you’ll get a guaranteed allocation of two tickets to purchase per Passholder per Eden Session, before they go on sale to the general public. You'll have the luxury of up to three days to decide whether you want to buy your allocated tickets. And, if you don’t fancy any of the gigs, no problem because you only pay for the tickets you want.
Please note that Inside Track Passes are limited to one per customer and availability of the Pass is limited.
Buying Sessions tickets using your Inside Track Pass
If you have an Inside Track Pass for early access to tickets, we’ll send you an email each time we announce a new Session. If you decide to purchase tickets, the booking link will prompt you to first log into your user account. Signing in unlocks your entitlement to two tickets, so please make sure you enter the details (username and password) of the account used when the Inside Track Pass was purchased. You will then be automatically directed to select tickets for the announced gig. When reviewing your shopping basket, both tickets must be assigned to your name.
Please also ensure that your email provider does not put emails from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org into your spam/junk email folder, or you might miss our announcements!
Alternatively, you can follow the instructions below to buy gig tickets as announcements are made by heading straight to the Eden Sessions booking site.
- Visit the login page of our bookings website
- Login with the username and password you set up when you bought your Inside Track Pass
- Click on ‘Gigs’ in the menu bar at the top of the webpage to buy your tickets (max two per Session per Inside Track Pass holder)
- When reviewing your shopping basket, you must assign all your tickets to your name
Inside Track Pass 2023 terms and conditions
- Your Inside Track Pass, which you will receive by email confirmation, is valid for the 2023 Eden Sessions only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other event at the Eden Project. Only one Inside Track Pass per person, any duplicate orders will be cancelled.
- As an Inside Track Pass holder you will receive a maximum of three days to purchase two Eden Sessions tickets per gig. If you have purchased an Inside Track Pass and Eden Sessions Ltd are unable to process your request for tickets to an announced Session, due to technical or other issues at our end, we will honour your option to purchase up to two tickets and no further liability shall be due from Eden Sessions Ltd.
- Inside Track Pass fees cannot be refunded or exchanged and Inside Track Passes are non-transferable. The Inside Track Pass is for the registered passholder’s personal use only.
- The Inside Track Pass does not offer any admission to The Eden Project; the Pass allows the advance purchase of two tickets per Eden Session during the Inside Track purchase window of each event.
- You are obliged to provide correct contact details, including a valid e-mail address when you apply for the Inside Track Pass and failure to do so may invalidate your Inside Track Pass. Responsibility to provide accurate information is continuous throughout the validity of the pass and you must inform us of any changes to your contact details immediately.
- If you have any questions about your Inside Track Pass or need to change any personal details then please contact the Box Office on 01726 811972 or email email@example.com
- By signing up to Inside Track you give us permission to contact you regarding the Inside Track Pass entitlements.