Inside Track Passes
Inside Track Passes
All Inside Track passes purchased for the 2020 summer Sessions (and subsequently rolled over to the 2021 summer Sessions) will remain valid for new concerts in the next Eden Sessions series. Inside Track holders will be contacted directly to confirm details.
How Inside Track Passes work
As a Passholder you will get a guaranteed allocation of two tickets per Session, before they go on sale to the general public. You will have the luxury of up to seven days to decide whether you want to buy your allocated tickets. And, if you don’t fancy any of the gigs, no problem because you only pay for the tickets you want.
Please note that Inside Track Passes are limited to one per customer. While our system will allow you to purchase more, there is no benefit, as only one can be active per customer. If you purchase more than one by mistake, please contact our Box Office for a refund (tel: 01726 811972).
Buying Sessions tickets using your Inside Track Pass
If you have an Inside Track Pass for early access to tickets, you’ll need to follow these instructions to buy gig tickets when the announcements are made. Please also ensure that your email program does not put emails from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com into your spam/junk email folder, or you might miss our announcements!
- Visit the login page of our bookings website
- Login using the username and password you set up when you bought your Inside Track Pass
- Click on ‘Gigs’ in the menu bar at the top of the webpage to buy your tickets (max two per Session per Inside Track Pass holder)
- When reviewing your shopping basket, you must assign all your tickets to your name
Inside Track Pass terms and conditions
- Your Inside Track Pass, which you will receive by email confirmation, is valid for the 2020 Eden Sessions only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other event at the Eden Project.
- Only one Inside Track Pass per person, any duplicate orders will be cancelled.
- As an Inside Track Pass holder you will receive a maximum of 7 days to purchase 2 Eden Sessions tickets per gig. However, if you purchase your Inside Track Pass during the Inside Track purchase window of a gig, you will not be given an extension of time to purchase tickets.
- Inside Track Pass fees cannot be refunded or exchanged and Inside Track Passes are non-transferable. The Inside Track Pass is for the registered member’s personal use only.
- The Inside Track Pass does not offer any admission to The Eden Project; the Pass allows the advance purchase of two tickets per Eden Session during the Inside Track purchase window of each event.
- You are obliged to provide correct contact details, including a valid e-mail address when you apply for the Inside Track Pass and failure to do so may invalidate your Inside Track Pass. Responsibility to provide accurate information is continuous throughout the validity of the pass and you must inform us of any changes to your contact details immediately.
- If you have any questions about your Inside Track Pass or need to change any personal details then please contact the Box Office on 01726 811972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By signing up to Inside Track you give us permission to contact you regarding the Eden Sessions.