Inside Track Passes
Inside Track Passes
Inside Track Passes for Eden Sessions 2017 are now sold out.
As a Passholder you will hear Sessions line-up announcements first and get an allocation of two tickets per Session. You will have the luxury of up to seven days to decide whether you want to buy your allocated tickets. And, if you don’t fancy any of the gigs, no problem because you only pay for the tickets you want.
Buying Inside Track tickets
If you have an Inside Track Pass for early access to tickets, you’ll need to follow these instructions to buy gig tickets when the announcements are made. Please also ensure that your email program does not put emails from firstname.lastname@example.org into your spam/junk email folder, or you might miss our announcements!
- Visit the login page of our bookings website
- Login using the username and password you set up when you bought your Inside Track Pass
- Click on ‘Gigs’ in the menu bar at the top of the webpage to buy your tickets (max two per Session per Inside Track Pass holder)
- When reviewing your shopping basket, you must assign all your tickets to your name
Inside Track Pass terms and conditions
- Your Inside Track Pass is valid for the 2017 Eden Sessions only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other event at the Eden Project.
- Only one Inside Track Pass per person, any duplicate orders will be cancelled.
- As an Inside Track Pass holder you will receive a maximum of 7 days to purchase 2 Eden Sessions tickets per gig. However, if you purchase your Inside Track Pass during the Inside Track purchase window of a gig , you will not be given an extension of time to purchase tickets.
- Inside Track Pass fees cannot be refunded or exchanged and Inside Track Passes are non transferable. The Inside Track Pass is for the registered Pass holder’s personal use only.
- You are obliged to provide correct contact details, including a valid e-mail address when you apply for an Inside Track Pass and failure to do so may invalidate your Inside Track Pass. Responsibility to provide accurate information is continuous throughout your the time you hold a Pass and you must inform us of any changes to your contact details immediately.
- If you have any questions about your Pass or need to change any personal details then please contact the Box Office on 01726 811972 or email email@example.com
- By signing up to Inside Track you give us permission to contact you regarding the Eden Sessions. Once your Pass has lapsed you will be added to our Eden Sessions database but will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe with each email we send you.
Terms and conditions for Inside Track prize draw
- Entrants may not be employees or their immediate families of the Eden Project, Eden Sessions, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- One entry per person.
- Entries only accepted from those who purchase Inside Track membership.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, delayed or illegible entries.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 16 December 2016 or before Inside Track Passes for 2017 sell out, whichever comes first.
- The prize will be awarded to the first correct entrant randomly drawn after the closing date. The draw will be independently witnessed. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified in writing within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternative is available for the prize. The winning entrant will receive 2 season passes to the 2017 Sessions, and refund of their Inside Track Pass fee. In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be made available after 19 December to those sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to ‘Eden Sessions Inside Track prize draw’, Marketing Department, Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG.
- The winners and their families may be required to take part in publicity, and by entering this draw, they give their consent to take part in such publicity. By entering this draw, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.